Sunday, October 11, 2009

"My Teacher, My Hero"

Every student needs a teacher, a teacher that is understanding, loving, kind, and patient. We all know that teachers are the second mother or father in a student. They are the one who can help the students to have a successful life. They are also the one who can help the student to aim their goals in life.

As of now, I consider that my teacher is my hero. Because as the days passed, my teacher have been part in my life. If I have a problem my teacher do everything in order to ignore my problem and to make me happy. I have learned a lot of my teacher, many thoughts and ideas that my teacher shared. Even though it is hard to understand my teacher explain it properly so that we students are easy to understand the lesson. My teacher is very patient, understanding, loving, and kind. Lot of memories that we've shared even though it is happy or sad. Lot also of advices in order we students become more confident. In every thing that our teacher's done to us, I realize that my teacher wants us to become successful and also to aim our goals in life.

I thank God because he gave me a good teacher as my hero. A teacher that is understanding since our class start. I thank also for the helpful lessons that my teacher shared. Also the memories that I will never forget for a lifetime. My teacher, my hero you will always in the peak of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment